JERRY RUPPELIUS PARK
What to expect?
- Sand footing with cement paths and grass everywhere else
- Athletic complex, so many sports activities happening during soccer, baseball and football seasons
- Great place to catch a game on a summer night if you have a kid into that!
- Baseball fields, soccer fields, basketball court and batting cages
- Climbing rock and larger playground for big kids and plenty of smaller play equipment for youngsters
- Baby, adaptive and regular swings
- Large nearby parking lot
- Paths for biking and walking
- Large, well-groomed acreage
- Shaded picnic benches and pavilion for resting
- TIP: Start your day with a donut from Cafe Donuts down the street or grab a pizza from Broadway Pizza when you’re done playing
What to bring?
- Sand toys
- Bikes if you want to bike the paths
- Soccer balls, baseball equipment, basketballs, frisbees (really anything)
- Snacks and drinks
- Tennis shoes (or go barefoot)
How to get there?
Jerry Ruppelius Park
10951 Elm Creek Parkway
Champlin, Minnesota 55316
Want more parks?
Find the rest of the parks in our Park Series by using this map:
Have a park you want to suggest? Send me an email.